PLEASE

STOP talking and writing about things that annoy ME, and that I'm not interested in...
If I don't like it, then I don't want you to be interested in it, study it, talk about it, or write about it. (Is that how the song goes?)

I dictate what you are interested in and what you do with your own time, not you.

Why do you take yourself so seriously, anyway? Only I am supposed to be taken seriously, by anyone, including you. Well, me, and people I agree with, and people I think are cool.

What do you think this is, the United States of America?
The 21st Century?
Why do you have it in your little head that you should be allowed to have your own thoughts, as if you're worthy of that somehow? Come ooooon! Give it up already! You're nothing! You're crazy! You're nutso, and melodramatic, and everyone agrees with me!
(So what about the people who say they respect you, what you talk about and write about, they're not real people who actually matter... they're not part of my crowd, so they can't be right.)
.
.