Fashion Police, Fohawks, Faux Hawks For Helmets

Came across yet another article bashing the way total strangers dress... right, because certain people are entitled to do that, dictate what other people SHOULD or SHOULD NOT wear...

Lol geez LIGHTEN UP! What's the deal with the Fashion Police epidemic? They're the reason why everyone at the mall look like clones...

ROCK ON, FAUXHAWKS!
Excellently hilarious, or "cool", however you want it to be; and even funnier is the fact that it freaks out the Control Freak self-appointed Fashion Police...

 http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/gearbox/122_1107_the_fauxhawk_fashion_police/


Excellent Kids, I love these!
I think I'm gonna get one just to wear when I go to the grocery store... wish I was still a teen, but then again what's stopping me?!








.
.