Political Correctness Sucks BECAUSE...

Political Correctness Sucks BECAUSE...

Because most people can't handle it.
Most people don't get it, they don't even know what it is, or why it got started in the first place.

And when I say "most people", I MEAN "most people", not just certain people.

It didn't start to become a weapon to use AGAINST people

It wasn't intended to become a shield for anyone with deviant or ridiculously immoral, abusive, or psychotic behavior.

It sure as shoe polish wasn't started as a POLITICAL TACTIC.

But since MOST PEOPLE have such a hard time NOT twisting everything to use for their own personal agenda, NOW "political correctness" has become ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Now, if John Johnson over there stands up for himself against an obviously, blatantly racist hiring practice in the public services where he lives, someone is going to accuse him of trying to be "Politically Correct", as if he's doing something whiny and underhanded.

It's TRULY INCREDIBLE how Control Freaks seem to completely lack LOGIC or SENSE.

Discrimination against a person means:
"WE DON'T LIKE YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR BODY OR YOUR BACKGROUND, AND WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT VERY DIFFICULT OR IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO GET HIRED HERE, GET EDUCATED HERE, GET PROMOTED HERE, OR SIMPLY FEEL NORMAL HUMAN ACCEPTANCE LIKE WE GIVE EACH OTHER EVERY DAY."

Uhhh, standing up against THAT ridiculous clap trap that belongs locked behind the gates of a third grade playground would be called "A NORMAL RESPONSE", not "extreme leftist politics".

(Are you shitting me?)

Or wait a minute, I'm wrong? Well GOOD! Then when I become Mayor, you'll have no problem when I create a hostile environment for anyone who's not MY SEX, MY ANCESTRY (guess what, I'm Mohawk, Scottish, and Irish, so hope you're one of them...) and goes to MY CHURCH. Not just my religion, but my actual CHURCH.

People who are too tall, sorry, nope, your head might hit the door frame and you might get a concussion, and THEN where would we be? You're probably going to SUE! FORGET IT! I'm not taking the chance, that' would be STUPID!

If I don't feel completely and totally COMFORTABLE WITH YOU on a PERSONAL LEVEL, then YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WORK IN MY TOWN, and I'm just gonna tell you to QUIT WHINING every time you bring ANYTHING UP that you don't like. So you might as well move before the harassment starts.

Y'all are right, screw being fair and non-discriminatory! 
It's a heck of a lot more fun to just try to get more power for ME and my buds! And screw everyone else! 

MY EYES HAVE BEEN OPENED! 



.
.